Tuesday 21 May 2013

A date with Omaha


Due to a whole number of factors  - including new, exciting news and miscommunications - I've had the last three days off work. So, I finally cracked open the "Omaha 2013 tourist guide" and made a list of must-do's. 

And so last night and this morning, me and the 365 went on a little date to my happy place; which is anywhere with a great view, green grass to sit in, animals to poke through the trees and books to read a plenty. 


It's my one-month-in-Omaha anniversary tomorrow, and I'll be celebrating by working a 14 hour day. 

So today, in true mid-West style, I wore my first pair of non-skinny jeans, and took to the town. It's been wonderful. 

Best mid-West home I've ever had!

Happy Tuesday! In my opinion, the very best day of the week. 























this is Tami. She's tamrific.







watching basketball. clearly.
my temporary home.

don't freak, America hasn't changed me.

home.

13 reasons you know it's my car.


stop 1: the boyfriends house.



























that dear, is a deer.







this reads:
there's so much I'd like to tell you but I guess we aint talking so I hope one
day you'll come back here to our secret spot. You know how much I love you
and want to be in your life 24/7. I hope one day it'll happen, I know you told
me to move on but your always on my mind. I come here cuz it makes me feel
like you're right next to me. I love you Steph and this will always be our spot.
I love you Steph! Adam 








1 comment: