Sunday 5 February 2012

My little hippy heart


I definitely have a little hippy heart.

And I’d be lying if I denied the fact that a large part of me just wants to camp out under the stars, play music, dance, meditate, grow vegetables and drive in my amazing, old, rusted combi van (note: I don’t have an amazing, old, rusted combi van).

I’d have dreadlocks and hemp clothes, and naked Fridays.

I’m all for caring for Gods earth, loving and respecting one another, building community, living in bare feet, song and dance, campfires, whole food, loving love, festivals and everything outdoors. These are the things I love and support about all things hippy culture (not so much the sex and drugs).  

Who wants to start a God-loving, free expression, organic-farm owning, open door, outdoor, dance friendly, hammock abundant commune with me?

Yes, yes please.  














(All photos nabbed from The Hippie Commune)

4 comments:

  1. I'd join if naked friday was optional and if my hammock picked up a strong wifi signal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. everything's negotiable howie! (kind of like Bing Lee). you're welcome to come along.

      Delete
  2. Naked Friday gives new meaning to Casual Fridays. Not sure HR would go for it. (My blog: lesley.footboot.net)

    ReplyDelete