Sunday 19 February 2012

recently re-discovered & enjoyed photo-G's.


I was looking for a photo of my face for my US visa application (surprisingly hard to come by) and I ended up spending a bunch of hours re-discovering my old photos (instead of, of course – actually filling out my visa application, or doing anything else productive). Here are some I love! I hope you like them too, and have a wonderful day today! It’ s a good one. 

my city. i can never decided which of these two photos i prefer.

and hence they are both on my wall, side by side. which one do you like better?

my actual happy place. shark world. sea world. ah-may-zing.

oh hey there fish friend.

queensland night beachy times.

byron bay. my dream own-a-home location.

my perfect cassowary impression.

australia.

seagulls.

surfers paradise. the great. quiet time.

bringing out the country indie in me.

found this on a door somewhere. amaze.

surfing surfers and watery waves.

sydney harbour bridge.

oh sydney, ill miss your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment