Saturday 7 January 2012

25


odd photos & random facts about me.


(to know me better)


i just turned 21. it was wonderful.
my joy.

 i own a Macbook. i love to read.

i bake a lot. it makes me happy!
i much, much prefer to be behind the camera.
ugg boots and boys hoodies are my staple dress.
winter is my favourite.
i'm self conscious about the crinkles on my forehead.
i''m single.
i make a lot of videos.

i have brothers. i love them.

dancing and costume parties: my scene.

i took this. i like it.

new years eve is my least favourite day of the year.

i'm a hugger.

i do a great cassowary impression.

i plan the best messy games nights.

my favourite cafe: the common ground. katoomba.

this is my standard "be silly" photo face.

i'm going through a 'I want to be a vegetarian' phase.

for two years, I had braces.
this photo inspires me.
i have curly hair (it never looks like this).
i love hiking.
at school, some called me 'ducky'.


Now, what’s something I don’t know about you?



1 comment:

  1. you don't know that I'm reading every single post on your blog...ah ha ha!

    ReplyDelete