Thursday 26 July 2012

future success & primary school bests



Miss, can I go to the toilet?

Only if you resite the alphabet first.

ABCDEFGHIJKLNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Almost, where’s the P?

It’s running down my leg.

Not going to lie, everytime I say or hear the term ‘P for Prevention’ I can’t help but think of this joke. This primary school joke. I used to think, say 12 years ago, this was the greatest thing ever. I’ve changed my mind, just a bit.

And on that completely irrelevant note, here is the last video of my little series. This one, if you haven’t guessed already, is about Prevention.

That was one of the greatest lessons I learnt from my time in Malawi; just how vital prevention is. It's the only solution, really. It's life saving - both now and forevermore. 

It’s not too hard to tell I have no experience editing videos, and have been drawing off only my self-taught lack of skills. So I apologise for the quality. I hope, despite that fact, they give you a little glimpse of HOPE for AIDS in Malawi, of life in that beautiful country, of the ministries, and of my heart for them. Prevention!




No comments:

Post a Comment