Sunday 22 July 2012

unposted


Home. Can’t sleep. So here are some unposted beauties.

little hands being weighed at the day care centre.
checking for malnutrition.
hanging like it's nobodys business.

more day care babies.

those eyes!

from the car, whilst driving.
running kid in the glare.
love it.

Malawi sunset.
I'll miss!

don't let the face fool you.
she's all smiles!

poisonous bean.

yeah.

95% me
5% children
100% crinkly forehead.

not sure if you can see it too well.
but I call these "obama zombie" shirts.
super creepy/ great.

kids corner.

the middle.

besties.

again, through the car window.
clearly an aussie suporter.

stunning countryside!

hands of a health man.

baby foot!

boabab tree by sunset.
amaze.

lunch time!

peer educating hands.

wud up mama.

too cute.

some of my fan club.

delish.

miss you already Africa!

fly up the nose.

The idea of a calendar has been seeded as a fundraiser. I’m down. Interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment