Friday 8 June 2012

25 things that are better in a duck suit.


I was sick. Unable to get out of bed, coughing, sneezing, body aches – the works. And I got a package, black, from the other side of the world. No name attached. On a regular day, receiving a package is the most exciting thing in the world, and usually results in me squealing, and potentially rolling on the floor. And so, in my drugged up daze, in a week of all things miserable, it was about a hundred thousand times better. I ripped it open, stared, questioned if I was seeing right, and then just about died in delight. I got a duck suit. A full length, one piece, yellow and white duck suit. Tail and bill included. The happiness consumed (and continues to consume) me. It says a lot about who I am I think, that of all things – I get sent a duck suit in the mail. And you know what’s better in a duck suit? Here’s 25 things.


1. Using a duck ramp.

2. Posing by fountains.

3. Being adorable.

4. Playing basketball

5. Jenga and bubble tea.

6.Going to church

7. Driving

8. Flying.

9. Posing in cut outs.

10. Helicoptering.

11. Hang-gliding simulations.

12. Working out.

13. Lifting weights.

14. Chilling in the snow.

15. Making snow angels.

16. Hanging out with snow men.

17. Going to college

18. Ordering fast food.

19. Going up the space needle.

20. Eating ice cream.

21. Late night city gazing.

22. Frolicking in the grass.

23. Spontaneous hugs.

24. Leading worship.

25. Yep, even toilet times.

So there you go. What’s better in a duck suit? Absolutely everything.

1 comment: