Monday 23 April 2012

sunny Seattle & other weekend wonderfuls


It was over twenty degrees in Seattle this weekend!! And so I forwent all homework and general academic responsibilities, grabbed my camera – being the tourist that I am – and spent some time in the sun. It was wonderful. In the words of Fedde Le Grand, I love this city.


Saturday brunch spot.

I appreciate you, sticker.

my first bagel. i approve.

the beach view!

afternoon sun from my dorm.

the quad.

camera time.

oh Seattle.

just down from my house, found a lake and a dock and a view!

giant goose duck thing.

because I pretend I take good photos.

ivy vines & architecture.

!!!

God is good!

talking selfies because I'm too scared to ask the people behind me.

before I leave: kyacking is a must.

waiting for the foot bridge to re-open.
froyo!

midnight. playing guitar. waiting for the meteor shower.

on the roof! did I mention that?
Sunday down town exploring stop 1: Pikes Place Market.

one of my new favourite places.


tulips. tulips. tulips!

sooooo happy.

flowers bring me major amounts of joy.

i stood here and took about 200 photos.

oh seafood, get into my belly.

& again.

salivating at this point.

I'm Australian. It had to happen.

I'm in America, what?!

oh gosh, stop.

love it.

what I am becoming.

the gum wall.

so much gum.


4/20 celebrations.

the shoe museum?

the origonal starbucks.

waited in line for 45 minutes for this baby! worth it.

yeah.

2 comments:

  1. love the pics! let me know if you ever want to go on a food tour, i have a few favorites i keep in my back pocket haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes please! with you and your incredible cooking skills, I trust your judgment completely!!

      Delete